Sunday, April 25, 2010

Swim Team Registrations



Today was swim team registration. I was very excited because last year was the last year of our old swimsuit design. This year we have a red, white,and black plaid swimsuit. The model is shown above. This tear I'm in the Junior practice and in the 9-10 swimming group. Which means harder practices and I have to to have shorter time than last year to make it to the gold meet.
I saw a bunch of old faces from last year's season. Like Mike,Brian(seniors this year),Faith, and Layla(girls my age who also swam @ big vanilla for winter swimming). Did I mention I swam in a national swim club in the winter. I guess I'm following in my dad's footsteps. Also, my mom because my sister(Riley)and I are taking after her field hockey passion and I'm doing lacrosse which was my mom's favorite sport.
Coach Jen is leading my team this year. A well as a senior last year who can longer compete on my team Coach Rachel. Mr.Ron's (the leader who order team supplies, make the papers,not this year was the clerk of course) daughter.

2 comments:

  1. I love your suit, you are Miss Athlete. Those 10 year olds better watch out because there's a 9 year old taking over the 9-10 age group by storm. I can't wait to read your next blog. Anxious,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete