Monday, April 26, 2010

Addy & Riley


Riley and Addy are so in sink. They both love Tinker Bell,My Little Pony,and Barbie in a Mermaid Tale. They both love trains, Florida, and Christmas. The picture to the right shows all of that and more. Laughing and giggling. They are total giggles glore. Riley is now sick. My mom thinks. Because when Riley sick she is a a grumpy. Her head feels hot and has her bad cough back. Poor Riri. Any way Addy is just all I have thought about all day so I decided to wright about her.

Just the way Addy dances to The Queen of the Waves in Barbie in a Mermaid's Tail just makes me laugh. Addy is the coolest and I can't wait to see her watching that movie over and over like the way way she watches Flushed Away the movie with the rats. Addy and Riley just crack me up.

1 comment:

  1. She misses you too, she walks around the house mumbling/yelling "Eha" & "Ryee" Have a great day at school, can't wait to see you. Love you

    ReplyDelete